Welcome to the world of Miss Charmingยฎ

Miss Charming is an international brand for fine silver charms. Fashionable designs, made of the highest grade of silver: 925 Sterling Silver. Upgraded with high-end enamel to enhance its elegant compositions. Empower your charm bracelet with Dutch design jewelry.

The exclusivity of Miss Charming

Each charm design is created in limited edition. Once sold out, it will never be reproduced. Never. Ensuring the exclusive character of your charm. Like a numbered art lithograph, your silver charm has a fixed quantity.

  • Unique charms in Dutch design
  • 925 Sterling Silver
  • Limited edition with numbered certificate
  • Luxury gift box

Enig resultaat

Bedel Miss Cannabis | Hart met Wietblad | Limited Edition 100 | 925 Sterling Zilver
Nu shoppen

Let Miss Charming inspire you

Each Miss Charming creation is inspired by different cultures and created with an eye for diversity. And above all by the everyday life of our designers. Unique examples of your life and views. And ours.

What Miss Charming means to you

What happened in your life determines your choices. And it tells you why this specific design is โ€˜simply yoursโ€™. This is what drives us: the unique and personal concept of your experiences. Show the world what you stand for!

Be unique

Each Miss Charming design is unique by nature to ensure you get great quality and above all, exceptional styles. Because we created it for you. In a limited edition. Because each design is produced in a limited quantity, we ensure its exclusivity.

Handcrafted

Our charm models are handmade using designated materials. Such as 925 Sterling Silver and first-class enamel. With this, we ensure you can enjoy your beautiful charm for as long as you wish.

About 925 Sterling Silver

925 Sterling Silver is the top-grade quality for jewelry. Donโ€™t settle for any less as we will not either. Sterling Silver contains 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% consists of metals to add color and sturdiness.

Miss Charming fits all major charm bracelets

Donโ€™t worry about the perfect fit on your bracelet. Our refined charms are created to fit all well-known brands like Pandoraยฎ, Traceletยฎ and more.

How to clean silver jewelry

The best cleaning method is to use silver polish and a soft cloth. On the internet you will find inspiring solutions. But the โ€˜new wayโ€™ is not always the โ€˜best wayโ€™.

10-year warranty

We are committed to using only superior materials and the best production methods. This is why Miss Charming charms come with a 10-year warranty on any defect under normal use. If only you will not smash it with a hammer…

Environment and fair trade

We respect both nature and workersโ€™ rights. How could we not? Our workers are paid a fair wage and we make sure they work under human circumstances.